- We may ask for personal information, such as your email address, this information will be used to the personal indentification process, send user changes confirmation/validation or to contact users. All informations that we may request are asked to improve the service.
Note: We will never share / sell user emails, passwords or any personal infomations to someone or send promotional email without agreement, if a newletter is scheduled, we will ask to users before sending anything.
- We collect Personal Blockchain Wallets public addresses & other MicroWallets ID, we need these informations to permits users receiving their funds & to provide a service with various way to withdraws funds.
- We may collect some Additional informations :
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database. We allow User changing his password any time, If Users complete the form to change his password, he will receive a mail to confirm the change.
- Futhermore we provide to users a way to further secure his account, with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provided by Google. We guide users to configure this tool.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- We may share or use third-party services for our website and marketing activity. These services may access to users data solely for performing specific tasks on our interests. We do not share any personally identifying information with Third-party services without users consent.
We don't give to these services permission to disclose or use our data for other purpose.
Note: It's your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their practices.Futhermore we act to protect the integrity of our service by welcoming any feedbacks about Third-party Websites
- We may use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data can be shared with other Google services like Google Search Console for example. Google actually provides a tool to disable Google Analytics if users want disable it.
- We may use Advertising Networks, these one permits us to reduce Withdrawals Fees & increase rewards. We do the best to avoid Third-party Ads Networks who provides offensive ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements, most of these services doesn't permits to filter correctly content displayed.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act):
We don't market children under 13 & we don't use any Third-party Websites collect Personal informations from children under 13. Futhermore, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) say that Parents must controls the information that websites or other online services collect online from children under the age of 13.
We reserve the right to modify or update the Policy at any time,
According to CalOPPA (California’s Consumer Privacy Act):
-We will notify users in case of Policy change and Policy change will be noticed on the "Updates" page.
Policy Change is effective 7 days after the Modification Date displayed below. Members are expected to visit this page periodically.
Modification Date: 08/01/2020
Contacting Us by email: [email protected]